It came, It came, It FINALLY came! Lyndsey & David got married!!! It went down in Valley Center on Friday June 20th. Here's my cute family anxiously awaiting the ceremony...
And look at this beautiful bride-
It was a beautiful ceremony! And Cali was so excited to be reunited with her "minions" afterwards-
I ended up working most of the time behind the scenes during the reception. So, I didn't get to take too many pics. It was hotter than Hades in Temecula and I was running around helping Joslin with all the food prep and serving. But here's some fun shots I was able to get-
The Soccer Team-
The D.J.-
The pre-party D.J.'s-
Mrs. Morningstar-
Our only pic together...
Granny and her kids-
And they both got each other with the cake!
It was such a happy, special day! I am so happy for these 2 and love them so much! I am so glad we got to be there and I'm really glad we got to help out at the reception. I didn't last the whole night. I left around 9:00 so exhausted with my 4 little sleepy heads. Jeremy stayed and played until the end.













No comments:
Post a Comment