Wednesday was the day. May 25th! We have been married for 20 years! 20 years!!! It's crazy! It feels like it has gone by so fast! We really wanted to celebrate in a big way, but with me being big and pregnant, we opted for a day together instead. He took the day off of work and I re-arranged my carpool schedule and we headed off to the coast. First stop, Ki's in Cardiff for Breakfast. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the view and ate yummy eggs, bacon and hasbrowns. I also got a delicious Mango smoothie! Then we drove down the coast on this beautiful day...
We drove to Ocean Beach and had ourselves a couples massage! One of Jeremy's clients owns a day spa and we hit it up and it was awesome! 50 minutes of pure bliss! It was Jeremy's first massage and he loved it! Then we drove north up the coast to La Jolla and picked out our future houses. We made a pit stop at Windansea and enjoyed the view.
Then we returned to the spot where it all began...
I feel so blessed that I was able to marry this man in this place and am so grateful for the life we have built together.
We finished off the day with a sunset view dinner at the Pacific Coast Grill. The sweet server gave us a free dessert (vanilla bread pudding with caramel and fruit...yumm!).
And then we came home to yummy treats from my sweet husband.
It truly was a perfect day. We love hanging out and we spent a lot of time talking and reflecting on our wonderful life together. I love being married to Jeremy. I love him so much!!! I can honestly say that marrying him is the best choice I ever made. I am so happy to be his wife and so grateful that he loves me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment