Today I got to take my #1 & #2 to see Newsies. I have been wanting to see this for so long. When I got the tickets a couple of months back, I asked if anyone wanted to see it with me. These 2 said they wanted to. Our morning got off to a rough start. Cali was feeling the effects of prednizone and got sick. But she did not want to miss this. We ended up leaving a little later than planned, so that she could rest up. She came downstairs looking all cute and said she was ready. So we hopped in the car and miraculously had no traffic as we drove to Orange County to the Segerstrom Performing Arts Center. This place is so cool! I wanted a nice pic of them, but Cali still has puffy eyes, so she didn't want to smile. Here's my serious children...
And then they got cute...
We had great seats and we loved the show! I had so much fun hanging out with my oldests! I love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment