It was another wonderful day! I love all that my family does to make my day special. It started with a delicious breakfast in bed at 7:30 AM.
And then they spoiled me with gifts...
We had church at 9:00 and Luke gave a wonderful talk in Sacrament Mtg. He made me cry. I got to participate in the "Who's Mom is that?" game in Primary and got to play with my favorites in Nusery.
After church I wanted a nice pic with my kiddos...
And then I spent the afternoon eating and sleeping. Just what I wanted!!
I love looking on FB and IG at all the Mothers Day posts. Here's a couple from my kids...
After my nap, we watched "Two Towers" and Jeremy made a yummy steak and baked potato dinner. I loved every minute of this day with my family.
And this guy, he worked so hard all day to make sure the day was perfect. It tired him out...
I thank my Father in Heaven every day for the opportunity I have been given to be a mother. It truly is all I have ever wanted. I am thankful for the children He chose to send to me and the love I get to give and feel from them. I love my own mom so much and am grateful for all of the love she gives to me. Mothers Day Rocks! Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment