Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day Kick Off

 On Saturday, Cali and I took the Grandmas, Gammy and Nana to the Chocolate Festival at the San Diego Botanical Gardens for their Mothers Day gift.
It wasn't as cool as I wanted it to be, but we did still get some amazing samples...

 Cali and I loved the chocolate fountain the best!
 And yes, we licked our plates clean...
 These 2 got free samples AND bought stuff!
 We had so much fun hanging out and loved walking through the gardens too...

 We were starving for some real food after, so we headed to Casa de Bandini for some yummy mexican food and even got serenaded.
We are so lucky to live close to both grandmas and to be able to do fun things with them.  We love them so much and I am so glad we could do something special with them to celebrate Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment