Today was the day! Our little girl graduated from Middle School. She has had the best 3 years here and one of the reasons is this lady right here-
Kaci has totally taken care of her and watched over her and made sure she got all the good teachers. I am so happy that Cali was able to have her for 2 classes this year. She is really going to miss her. Then theres these 2-
These were the first 2 people Cali met on her first day at Madison. They have been the best buds ever since. They are headed to RBV in the Fall and Cali is really going to miss them too.
The weather decided to be HOT today (of course!). I was a sweaty mess! But it was all worth it to see this girl get her certificate. She almost made the 4.0 for all 3 years crew. But a B in PE from 6th grade ruined that (totally my fault! It was based on attendance...I took her out too many times for Disneyland. It's ok...she's good with it.) But she did finish her year with 6 A +'s and 1 A. Not Bad!
I love all of her friends. They are such great girls...
This is Sarah. These 2 became really close this year. She's a huge nerd, just like Cali. And she made Cali a wand....her wand from Pottermore. It's awesome!
Both sets of Grandparents got to be there today to congratulate our girl-
And we kind of love her a lot and are so proud of her-
So there you have it! She is off to High School in the Fall. I can NOT believe it! She is a little nervous and scared. But I know she will make it just as awesome an experience as she did in Middle School. Congratulations Angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment