I was so scared I was going to miss this!
This week, BB and bbjr had their dance recitals. On 2 different nights. I wanted to be there so bad, but was afraid I might have the baby and miss the shows.
Thankfully, the baby decided to stay in my belly and I was able to go and cheer these girls on in their ballet and tap dances. They make me so happy!
They both did amazing and I may have cried when they came out on stage in their ballet costumes...
This little bumblebee killed her tap number! I am so glad they let me be a part of their lives! I love them so much!
(DISCLAIMER: I did NOT want my picture taken. I am just too puffy to smile at this point! But these girls wanted a pic with Miss Trisha and I can't refuse them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment