Wednesday, June 3, 2020!
It's here! Wow! What a day!
It started out just like any normal day. Hailee was here, Brody had school, Jeremy worked from home and Cali had to work too.
While Cali was at work, I decided to get the house all decorated and the boys decorated the car. She was so happy when she got home and saw it all.
Once she was home, things kicked into overdrive!
But first, her and I went to a little drive up celebration for Analeyah!
We got her some flowers and a gift card. She had the earlier drive up time at the school, so she was all ready to go! She was so happy that we stopped by and I am so glad we did too! I love these girls!
We got home, Hailee left and then Cali started to get ready. Jeremy ran to Olive Garden and grabbed us some dinner. We hurry and ate and then finished getting ready!
Cali's arrival time for the Drive Up Graduation Parade was at 7:45 PM. We were all ready to go by 7:00ish, so we headed outside for some pictures.
Look at my beautiful GRADUATE DAUGHTER!
Jeremy and I were antsy and over emotional all day. It was the weirdest feeling. But seeing her in her cap and gown and how happy and beautiful she was....it was the best feeling!
She has the best brothers and they love her so much!
Mark pulled up while we were taking pics and was able to get us a family shot before we left-
Around 7:20, we loaded up and headed to the school. We all had to wear masks and Cali had to sit in the front seat. We pulled into the school in a line of cars. The parking lot was all taped off into rows and they had staff and teachers waving us through. They had signs and waved and wished all of the graduates congratulations. There was a DJ and lights and screens and music. Everyone's cars were decorated and honking and rocking out!
As we wound around the parking lot, Cali got to say goodbye and thank you to alot of her teachers. Luke got to, as well. They were so happy. The sun was setting as we made our way through. It was so neat!
When we go to the gym, Cali got out and made her way to the stage. They timed it so perfectly. As we drove up next to the stage, they had a huge screen that showed her senior pic and the live feed of her accepting her diploma (case).
Her counselor "Chav", was the one who called her name and we yelled and screamed and waved from the car as she got her packet from her principal Mr. Walden. I was able to kind of snap pics as I was taking video-
We were in and out of there in 30 minutes! It was so great and we all had so much fun! We loved it! And now she is done!!
We came home and had ourselves an after party!!
Just family and the Bronsons came over to celebrate and have cake-
Michelle Iglesias made the most amazing cake! And it was free! She loves Cali and did it as a gift!
Rhiannon Harris also made the most delicious and cutest cupcakes-
While we ate goodies, we watched the slideshow and video I had made for her. She loved them. They made me cry.
Then she opened gifts from everyone.
She is so loved!
And she was so grateful!
I was so sad that she was going to miss out on so much of her Senior Year. I was so sad that she wouldn't get all the things that everyone else gets when they graduate. But instead, everything became so much more special, fun and memorable! I'm so happy that she was able to experience so many wonderful new things and ways to celebrate. Class of 2020 sure has made history! I am so thankful to all of the staff and teachers at her school that put together such a fun and unforgettable graduation for their students. And so grateful for the best family and friends to be able to celebrate with! Happy Graduation Cali Girl!






































No comments:
Post a Comment