Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My first YW Activity!

I'm kind of sad right now...because I just found out that Mitt Romney did not win the presidential election.  
:-(
I'm scared of what the next 4 years of President Obama is going to mean.  I hope and pray it doesn't get worse.  But I don't trust him.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see...
BUT -
Tonight was my first YW Activiy!  Oh...I'm the new Young Womens President now!  I got the calling on Sunday.  I've known for about a month.  I have been so scared and overwhelmed.  Tonight was lots of fun!  I have amazing counselors!  We made cookie mix jars for the ward Thanksgiving boxes.

Cali got to come too!  I am really excited to get to know the girls.  And I'm so happy I have such great people to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, so excited for your new calling..You are going to be awesome chicky!!

    ReplyDelete