After months of sneaky planning and 2 days straight of getting ready...Saturday came and WE PULLED IT OFF!!!!! YAY!!! The Z's came down and took Nana & Papa to Old Town for 2 days. All of the sibs helped get the house ready and decorated and hid all the cars. All of the guests arrived early and we hid in the dark. They walked in around 5:30 ish and SURPRISE! She really was!
She was a little ticked that we had been hiding 2 of her kids and 2 of her grandkids for 2 days...but I think she got over it quick!
So, we were celebrating her 60th, but also their 40th Wedding Anniversary (60 + 40 = 100!)
They got to cut the little cake and feed each other...
I put together a really cute movie of all the grandkids and Scrac put together a slideshow of pics from Nana's life. Oh! Then we got to meet Jennifer....Scrac's new GIRLFRIEND!!!
These 2 went to A LOT of work to make this thing work and a success...I love them so much!
She got lots of presents...but the best was a surprise trip to Hawaii! Surprise..you are leaving in the morning!
So many of her friends and relatives were able to be there....it was so cool!
Here's the family shot at the end of the night! I think she liked these presents the best!
Happy 100 Nana & Papa! We Love You!
To see all the pics...Click HERE.
Looks like a great party girlie, and huge success!! What fun!!
ReplyDelete