********BRAG ALERT!********
Yesterday was my annual Parent Teacher Conferences at Monte Vista. I started with Luke's teacher (Mrs. Shields). She loves my Lukey! And she calls him that too! He started off the year, not so well, because he was being made fun of and having a hard time at recess. Since she paired him up with another boy who has been having a hard time too and is really sweet, Luke's year has been so much better. Academically he is doing awesome and it's nice to know she cares so much about him and wants him to have a happy school experience. Cali's was next (Mr. Menchaca), and as always, she gets the straight "E" 's & "4"'s. She is pretty stinking awesome and it's nice to know that her teacher actually counts on her a lot to help others in her class. I ended the day with Brody's (Mrs. Parlin). She is a sweet lady and she started out by telling me how smart and wonderful Brody is (duh!). But then, she told me how he has been turning his card a lot lately because he is the "class clown". Uh Oh....I told her that we call him an "evil genius" at home. She liked that! I also told her that it's his father's fault!
So, there you have it! I'm so happy that they are all great students and enjoy learning. I am so very proud of them. Next week, I get to have SLC's w/ Gav's teachers. I always enjoy those!
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment