Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bug Date Night

 Gav has been going through some tough growing up type stuff lately.  It's been rough and I have been trying so hard to help him and do my best as a mommy.  The 2 of us went out on the 3rd and had ourselves a little date to see-
Very Cool!
I'm so glad I didn't take the little ones to see it.  Definitely a PG-13 movie.  It was a fun movie and had a great story, but it had A LOT of violence and some adult themes.  It also was hard to watch the cruelty towards the Native Americans.  But I'm so glad we got to have this night, just the 2 of us.  It was needed and we got to really talk and have a good heart to heart on the way home.  I love my Bug so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment