Grandma Ruth passed away, Wednesday July 3rd.
This is the most recent picture I have of her and Grandpa Doug. She had been sick for a long time and it was time for her to go. I know that she is in a much better place and has been rewarded for her faithful life on this earth. She will be very missed by her family and her husband. I wasn't very close to her. I have some fond memories of her though. She made me a special blanket when I was a baby that Cali used as a baby too! She always sent the craziest little gifts at Christmas, and most recently, all the kids loved getting their $2 bills! Her funeral is this Friday. I won't be able to go. But I know that there's another guardian angel watching over us. "God be with you 'til we meet again..."

No comments:
Post a Comment