Tuesday, November 27, 2018

43! HBD to Me!

The night before my birthday, Jeremy was acting all weird and gitty.  He kept asking me what I wanted to do for my birthday.  And I kept telling him, I had to work.  We could just go out to dinner or something when he got home.  I already felt like I had celebrated by going to NOLA.  So, I woke up on my birthday (a Wed) and got ready for work, as usual.  Cali and the boys had sweet cards and notes set out for me.  I waited for the kids to arrive, but they never did.  Then Jeremy shows up around 8AM and asks if I'm ready.  Ready for what?  He tells me that he got in touch with all the moms and got me the day off.  So, let's go to breakfast!  I was stoked!  But then, as we were driving to breakfast, he told me that he was surprising me with a day at the Happiest Place on Earth.  Just the two of us!  I was so excited!!!!
Disneyland Birthday!
I was so excited to be there!  I got us MaxPasses and we spent the whole doing seeing, riding and eating whatever I wanted!
We even got pics!



 We even ran into Brother and Sister Curtis while waiting for my favorite ride...
 Oh my Gosh!  I had the best day!





 Celebrity Sighting,,, Elijah Wood (right there behind me...)

 I'm pretty sure Jer had fun too.  I loved hanging out with him.  It was seriously so sweet and so cool of him to surprise me with this day!


I felt so special.  Thanks Honey for making this birthday one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment