Friday, November 30, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

This year was weird.
Not Bad.
Just different.
Gammy & Papa were in Utah.  Mark and Tracy are going through a divorce, so neither of them came.  Ben & Meish were celebrating with her family.
It was just us, Nana & Papa, Zac, the Sisters and Sister Birt.
Jeremy made his delicious BBQ Bacon Turkey...
 The kids enjoyed the interactive table cloth...


 And I made everything else!  Like seriously, everything else! So many side dishes and desserts.  I cooked all day.
 But it was worth it!
 Even though it felt way different, we still had a lovely time all together...

 After the Sisters and Sister Birt left, we all snuggled up on the couch and watched all the Bob's Burgers Thanksgiving episodes...

I am thankful for all of these people.  And all of the people not with us. I truly am grateful for the life I get to live and the people I get to go through it with.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment