Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Halloween 2K18

I only had Hailee on Halloween and her Mama packed a cute Tinker Bell outfit.  So,of course, I did her hair up in a bun and we had a little photo shoot.  







 We were having such a fun day...and then this happened...
She fell and hit her head on the entertainment center and had to get 2 staples! 
 I felt sooooo bad!  She handled it like a champ.
Gav dressed up as Clark Kent for work...

That night, we grabbed some pizza and headed over to Ben and Meish's for some trick r treating.  Here's our crew:
 All Brynlee wanted to do was snuggle up in this chicken blanket...
 But we managed to get her and the rest of the kids out of the house and get some candy and hit up some rad houses in the neighborhood..



The Bronson girls loved meeting Jack.
It was so fun hanging out with family friends.  Pretty soon, we won't have any littles of our own to take out.  It made me a little sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment