Friday, August 7, 2015

4th of July

 This year, America's Birthday came on a Saturday!  We got all dressed up in our Red, White and Blue and headed to the Ranch for a day full of fun!


 Chloe got to come with us and we had a blast playing in the pool all day...



 And we ate LOTS of delicious food...

 The boys had fun watching t.v., but they looked festive...


 Nana had fun hats for us all!
 Jeremy, Meish and Papa had a "Who wore it best" contest-
Clearly, the Winner!


 And my parents came to join the fun, food and fireworks!





 I brought face paint!




And I bought patriotic glow sticks...

 And we got to enjoy the Fallbrook fireworks from the front yard...

 I can not believe we have never celebrated here before.  It was an absolutely fantastic day!  It was the best way to celebrate the USA!  Happy Birthday America!  We Love You!






No comments:

Post a Comment