Friday, August 7, 2015

July 3rd

It's August, but I'm going to go back and get July in here...
THIS WAS A GOOD NIGHT-
 Friday night, July 3rd, we had the wonderful opportunity to go and be with Sarah as she took out her own endowment.  I loved walking into the Endowment Room and seeing her sitting there in her pretty temple dress.  The family got to go in first and give her hugs.  Mark had been doing Initiatories and got to the room after the rest of us.  He went to hug Sarah, and lost it.  It was really cool to see my brother get so emotional.  I don't get to see that very often.  Then it was funny, because when he went to sit down, Isaac grabbed his hand and they held hands for a while...
In the Celestial Room, I asked Mark about shedding the tears.  He just said it hit him so hard.  He wasn't prepared for that moment.  But it was awesome.
I love to see...
 So glad we got to be there for this special night.
 And then, funny story...
We were all starving and went to In N Out after.  Mom was eating her burger when all of a sudden she says.. "Am I eating paper??? I'm eating paper!!!"  She was totally eating the paper that was wrapped around her burger!!  Gotta Love Gammy!  Good Times...

No comments:

Post a Comment