Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back to...

 Monday 8/17, this one started the 8th Grade!  I can NOT believe it!  
 She loved her first day!  She got all the classes she wanted and was so happy that she got Kaci for 2!  We celebrated her first day with chips, salsa and num num juice,  Then I made her favorite chicken enchiladas for dinner.
 While Cali was back in school, on Tuesday, I went out to lunch with these 3-
 And then Cali came home with her supply list and got to do her most favorite thing...Shop for school supplies at Staples!!!
 Wednesday was the boys' last beach day of summer.  It was beautiful and empty.  I wish we could have stayed all day.  But we had to get back to pick up our sissy...


 On Thursday, I got to hang out with these 2 all day!
Kaci's Day Care situation got all screwed up, so I'll be spending Thursdays with my BB girls for a while!  They make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment