On Saturday Dec 7th (the same day as Cali's recital), I got to be a temple escort for Erica Soto. It was such a neat experience for me. I've been an escort before...but this time, it was extra special. Erica has been a member for just over a year now. She is preparing to be sealed in the temple to her husband and daughter soon. I have known Erica most of my life. We grew up and went to school together. It has been such an awesome experience seeing her accept and grow in the gospel. I was so touched that she asked me to be her escort. She took it all in so graciously. She was amazing and can't wait to have her family sealed together for time and all eternity. I am so grateful I got to be a part of this special day. Just had to share...
Friday, January 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment