Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Our Last Disneyland Ditch Day

 Yesterday was the last official day of our Annual Passes.  We have loved using them this past year.  We have made wonderful memories.  Gavin and Brody still had school off yesterday, so I kept the other 2 "home sick" and 4 of us headed up for the last time.  Gavin chose to stay home and be lazy all day, instead of joining us (party pooper!).  We got up there and knew it was going to be crazy crowded when the parking garage was already full at 9:45 AM.  I asked the kids if they still wanted to go, even if it was soooo crowded.  Cali wasn't thrilled, but the other 2 were determined to get this last day in.  So, we headed to the "nosebleed" parking lot (Woody) and hopped on the shuttle bus to brave the crowds!
It was a beautiful day!  I love that I get to use my pass as a photopass and get the Disney photo people to take nice pictures.  And instead of buying them, I pull them up on my ipad and take a screenshot!  So here's our last group photo...

The photopass lady told us to look surprised at Luke's hands and she would put a Tinkerbell there.  Well, that didn't exactly happen....
I still love the pic anyway!
We actually got in some favorite rides before lunch at Gepetto's-
 We had to do Small World with the Holiday decorations...


 We had a little time to kill before our Star Tours Fast Passes, so we hung out a little in Toon Town-



 Then we did our last Star Tours (to Tatooine and Naboo)-
 They were not happy that this would be their last time for a while...
 But we continued to enjoy our day!  Here's me & the boys on Winnie the Pooh, while Cali rode single-rider on Splash Mtn.-
 This kid was in the best mood all day!  He loves this place as much as I do!-  (and he wore that hat all day too!)
 We did a few things over at California Adventure...




And Cali's ride on Grizzly Rapids got ended too soon (broke down), but luckily she was at the end of it.  But lucky us- we got a fast pass to use on any ride!  So, we headed back to Disneyland and used it on Haunted Mansion.  We got in a couple more rides and then watched the new Mickey and the Magic Map show.  We hopped on the train and headed back to gate to end our day.  
We love this place!  We are so grateful we were able to enjoy it so much this year!  We hope we can afford to play here again soon!


Goodbye Disneyland!




No comments:

Post a Comment