Once the Christmas gifts were open, we threw up the Happy Birthday banner and celebrated Cali's 12th Birthday! Yeah....you read that right...12! What the heck? Right? We had the traditional birthday cinnamon rolls, bacon and orange slices for breakfast...
Then, after my morning nap, we broke out the family birthday gifts. She already got her gift from mom and dad (Disneyland w/ Chloe), so she had gifts from Nana & Papa and her brothers to open.
Each brother got her a book she wanted...
Nana got her a Kirsten American Girl Doll. And I can't believe I didn't take a picture, but Nana's friend Sylvia's husband (did you get that???), also made Cali an amazing Dutch Cherrywood box! It was beautiful!
I made her some curly pasta for lunch...
Then we all got ready and headed to Gammy's for more Christmas and Cali fun!
After dinner, (we made her wait...), she got to open her gifts from the McEwans and Gammy & Papa.
I tried to get the hug...Auntie Tracy gave Cali 2 choices. A Clay n Latte date OR Imagine Dragons tickets. Cali chose Imagine Dragons! She gets to go to the concert with everyone! She's so excited!
I made her favorite chocolate silk pie! ( and this one was the best I've ever made...for reals!)-
So, its official...she is really 12 now. She is really excited about being in Young Womens. I'm excited about that too! Happy Birthday Angel! We Love You!

No comments:
Post a Comment