These lucky ducks got to go to Ohio and visit the Holbrooks. Corduroy was getting baptized and Ollie was getting blessed. We couldn't afford to fly the whole family, so we had to figure out who got to go. Cali had to go, because she was asked to give the talk on baptism. It was decided that Jeremy should go, because he has been at all of her kids' blessings, and could also help out with the Confirmation of Corduroy. Luke wanted to go so bad....he said he never gets to go anywhere. They got to join Nana & Papa, Zac and Adam's parents for a fun-filled 5 days!
Luke was so happy to get in some "Bro" time with his cousin...
Cali got to attend and help out with Cordy's birthday party-
They got to play in the snow and have a snowball fight...
And I also heard that Scrac is the new favorite uncle (haha!)-
Here's the Baptism/Blessing Crew-
It was a really special day for the family. I'm so bummed I couldn't go, but am so glad half of the Wilsons were there to share in this special day. And here's our sweet niece with her Baptism gift-
| I love this sweet girl... |
Everyone had such an awesomely fun time!
We Love and Miss our Holbrook Family SO MUCH!


No comments:
Post a Comment