Our passes were blocked all Summer and I've been dying to go ever since they were unblocked the first week in September. I kept asking the kids when a good day to go would be. But dang school always gets in the way. I couldn't take it any longer, so on Sept 23rd, I grabbed the boys and Hailee and we went for just a few hours until it was time to pick up Cali from school.
It was a beautiful day!
We were able to ride so many rides in just the 4 hours that we were there. Thanks to the MaxPass!
The boys went off and rode tons of rides with their fast passes, while Hailee and I rode the rides she wanted!
We met up with the boys for lunch at Pizza Planet-
And I just had the best time riding all of the Fantasy Land rides with this girl!
After playing in Fanstasy Land, we headed over to New Orleans Square to meet up with the boys again.
Pirates was our last ride of the day-
And then we grabbed churros on the way out!
It was a great ditch day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment