Saturday, January 18, 2020

V10 Trunk R Treat

We barely made it this year!
Savior of the World has taken over our lives.  I had spent the whole day in rehearsals and Cali, Luke and I had to change our clothes at the stake center then head over.  Brody had a game in San Marcos, so He and Jeremy headed over after that.  We missed the dinner, but got there in time for trunk r treating.  My car wasn't lit up an we were at the end of all the other cars.  So, not many kids made it over to us.  I had so much left over candy!  And look how cute everyone is?
Day of the Dead Rhi Rhi and Bo Peep Me!-
 Bronson Girls - League of Their Own, Flo, Little Red & Cali as Village Belle!
 Bo Peep & Belle-
 The Tooth Fairy and a Tooth!
 Bronson Family Photo-
 Bo Peep and Woody!

 Cam Newton and Village Belle-

Luke dressed up as Shaggy but had a horrible headache.  He fell asleep in the car during trunk r treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment