Saturday 12/21 was a busy day!
After the Nutcracker, we raced home and grabbed Jeremy. We went to the California church building in Oceanside to be at Ever's baptism! She asked me to give the Opening Prayer! I felt so honored! It was short and sweet and I am just so glad we were able to be there for her special day.
We raced out of the baptism as soon as it was over, to meet this cuties at the movie theater to see Rise of Skywalker again. Chloe and Carter were home from school and wanted to see it with us! So, I got them tix for Christmas.
The boys ate before the show and wanted to go home and play video games. Cali, Chloe and I were starving, so I took them out to dinner for a little Islands feast!
We jam packed so many things into this day and I loved every minute of it!



No comments:
Post a Comment