Friday, January 17, 2020

Huzzah!

We wanted to do something super fun while Becky & the kids were still here, so we headed up to Medeival Times!

 We got assigned the Green Knight - AGAIN!  Every time I go, we get the Green Knight.  So awesome!
 I'm pretty sure that Becky and I were the most excited to be there!
 And I love how pretty much the whole family got to go!
 Let's get this party started!!!
 Clover wanted to sit between Cali and I!  Stoked!  She had the most fun out of all of us!

 Mmmm...baby dragon and Pepsi!


 The Green Knight ended up being the bad guy!  But we totally were the best cheering section in the whole place!  So, he made it to the final battle and lost.
 But he gave Clover a flower because she is a maiden of grace and beauty!
 We got to take a pic with our Knight...
 As we were leaving, Clover said, "This is the Best (K)Night Ever!"  And it totally was!

No comments:

Post a Comment