This year started out a little wierd and I wasn't sure how the day was going to go. Mark & Tracy's divorce has been final for a while, but the drama continues. We decided to stay neutral and invite everyone. But on Thanksgiving morning, we weren't sure if anyone was going to show up. Carl & Karen and my mom & dad were in for sure. Then Meish called and asked if she could bring her whole family.
I spent the whole morning cooking away, watching the parade and football, and the dog show. Jeremy got his bird all ready for the grill. It was raining, so we had to move the grill into the garage.
Around noon, we got a surprise visit from Blake & her boyfriend! She helped peel the potatoes.
While Blake & her BF were here, Sarah, Isaac, Eli, Carter and Chloe stopped by! I was so happy to see them. They stayed for a couple of hours!
By 3:30, everything was ready.
At 4:00, everyone else showed up and it was "go" time!
I spent most of the night at the "kids" table with Luke, Brody, the Elders and "Ted the Unorthodox Jew".
It turned out to be a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful!
*Cali spent the night in her room with the stomach flu. That she caught from the Bronson/Miller crew when she babysat the night before. And Gav spent the day with Kristin's family.*









No comments:
Post a Comment