*Ok. I figured out what the heck was going on with my pics loading weird! It was my mouse! I got a new laptop and realized the mouse was messing everything up. But now I am back to pics loading in reverse order. So hopefully I'll get that right in the next post. I was too lazy to change it for this one.*
Monday November 29, 2021
When Candace told me that she was coming and would be kid-less (sad, cody had them), she said she wanted to go to Disneyland. So, of course, I got us tickets. After I dropped Brody off at Seminary, I picked her up from Cass's house in Ladera Ranch and off we went for a Disney Day of Fun!
We had so much fun and made sure to do every photo pass stop! Christmastime at Disneyland is so magical. I got to ride some rides that I don't normally get to when I'm with my kids and we watched the parade and fireworks. We also ate delicious treats!
I loved having this day with her!
She wants to make this an annual event. I hope we can make that happen! I love her so dang much!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment