Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Good (riddance) Bye 2021!!

December 31, 2021-
LUKE GOT HIS LICENSE!!  What a way to finish off the year for this kid!  He was so happy!  He let me take a picture!

I wanted to do something fun this year, so instead of waiting for someone else to throw a party, I decided that I would throw one and invite our favorites!



These pics posted in the reverse order, but you can see how much fun we had!  We had appetizers, desserts, karaoke and the funniest game of Telestrations ever!







Before midnight, we took the kids out to the driveway for some fireworks fun...




These guys lasted until about 11, but then headed home!  Hailee ruled the karoke mic!


Nana and Papa joined us for a bit at the beginning of the night...


We had so much fun and totally threw 2021 in the dumpster at the end of the night!  We are ready for 2022 and hopeful that it will be the best ever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment