Thursday, May 19, 2022

Universal

 ugh!!!  The pics posted in reverse!  Sometimes they don't, sometimes they do!

Oh Well!

I was working all Christmas break, so I decided to take Friday the 7th off and take my kiddos up to Hollywood for a day of fun at Universal Studios!








Loved watching them run around in the Transformers line pushing all the buttons, just like their daddy!

We rode the Mummy for the first time.  We weren't sure what to expect and Cali looked up that it was "moderate".  It was CRAZY!!  We loved it so much, that we rode it twice!

I had done my research, because it had been so long since I had been here.  I planned the day perfectly.  We started the day with the studio tour.  No line and the kids loved it!




After the studio tour, we started at the lower lot and did all the rides there with no lines.  Then we spent the afternoon in the upper lot and the lines were ok.  It was a busy day, but because of how we did things, we had a nice and pleasant day.

It really was a great day and I am so grateful for the fun we had the memories we made.  I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment